Saturday, April 22, 2006

Welcome to Kevin's Celeb Pics . . . specifically photographs of me, Kevin Eckhoff, with celebrities big and small! I obtain my photographs in Illinois and Missouri, in such locales as Springfield, Peoria, Bloomington/Normal, Chicago, and St. Louis. Plus, a yearly trip to New York City, adds to the collection. New York is the MECCA for celebs . . . heck, on my first visit, I ran into Penelope Cruz, Donald Sutherland, and David Bryan (Bon Jovi) within the first two hours!

I'll publish my most recent pics first, plus I'll add additional notes about the encounter.
Here's Bob Saget and Ozzie Smith at the Bob Costas Celebrity Gala for Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital. The event was April 1, 2006, at the Fox Theater in St. Louis.
Bob is always nice . . . my second time meeting him. Asked him about his new about his new movie, "Farce of the Penguins." Bob says he has lots of work to do, but hoped the movie would be released later this year. He signed a photograph of us taken last May in New York City (Note: In New York he was talking on the phone as he approached us . . . asked the caller to hold for a minute while he posed and signed . . . a class act!) Ozzie is always professional. He patiently posed for photos with several fans, but the Hall of Famer politely declined to sign autographs. Ozzie was behind the wheel of a very nice and very new maroon-colored Mercedes.

No comments: