Sunday, July 02, 2006

Superman Returns opened this past weekend and raked in a tidy $52 million. Here are the movie's leading ladies: Kate Bosworth as Lois Lane and Parker Posey as Kitty Kowalski. I met Kate at a movie premiere in New York City. I was close to the beginning of press row and called to Kate for a picture. She politely waved and continued. However, she remembered my request for a photograph! After completing her duties, she exited the theater and came over to say hello. I just love her pose . . . it's glamour and Hollywood all in one. My pose . . . "deer in the headlights."

I caught up with Parker in May 2005 before an evening performance of the play Hurly Burly in New York City. She came up the sidewalk on rollerblades with a Starbucks drink in hand. She promptly sat down on the steps of the theater to remove her blades and visit with us (my collecting buddies Jay and Mark). As I recall, she spent about 15 minutes chatting about various topics, including rollerblading, coffee drinking, and her cool shades.

No comments: