Wednesday, November 19, 2008

He's achieved success in three major medias: television, movies, and music. He's won numerous Grammy Awards. He's an Academy Award nominee. He's the only actor to have eight consecutive movies gross more than $100,000,000. And, he's one of my favorite actors.

Will Smith was in St. Louis today to promote his newest movie, Seven Pounds (watch the trailer here). I met Will as he left the Four Seasons Hotel about 6 p.m. to attend a screening of the flick at a local theater. The screening also served as a fund-raiser for an area food bank. As he had been doing all day, Will gladly stopped to sign autographs (he placed a beautiful personalized autograph on my Hancock promo poster; top row/far right) and flash his million-dollar smile (I swear he has the whitest teeth I've ever seen) for this photograph.

You can really tell Will enjoys meeting his fans.
He's definitely one of the good guys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lucky you!I think Will Smith is the best actor for the moment.